What is Search Engine Optimization SEO?
Search engine optimization SEO is the process of getting a website ranked on search engines for certain keywords. SEO is a long-term process that requires a custom strategy that is unique to your business. There is no “one size fits all” approach when it comes to Search Engine Optimization SEO, as every business’ industry is different and each campaign needs to be strategized accordingly.
Most companies have performed a web search using terms relevant to their business and found their competitor at the top of the list.
Frustrating? Yes. Impossible to rectify? No.
We can help with Search Engine Optimization SEO
At Serva, we devise strategies that are designed to drive traffic to your business. We first ensure that your website provides a positive user experience. If your website is outdated with small amounts of content, we will most likely recommend a website redesign.
We will then come up with a unique strategy to help establish an online presence as an authority within your industry. We will create compelling content and use multiple channels to distribute it and build a following. We only use white hat methods that will stand the test of time and continue to generate leads for your business.
Elements that we will include in the Search Engine Optimization SEO
- Local search engine optimization is a vital component to create prominent placement on Google Maps and Google Places. We focus on your local area to bring customers in your area to your site and to your business.
- We research your industry to determine which terms are most often used to find businesses like yours. This will allow us to choose which terms are the best match for your site before we begin the optimization process.
- A strong keyword strategy is one of the most important parts of search engine optimization. Each plan includes a number of key search terms.
- We can submit your website to the most trafficked search engines today. This helps to ensure that your business will appear on the major search engines and directories.
- Images contain more information than what is seen on the screen. The way an image is labeled allows the search engines to determine what the file contains, and, if done properly, typically results in increased traffic from image searches.
- We will review the most important pages on your site and make revisions to your content to promote the best SEO practices.
Together we can work as a winning team.
Let's work on your next project